2. Ascertus collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, post and telephone. Your personal information (which includes your name, address and any other details you provide to us now or during our relationship with you, which identifies you as an individual) may be processed and stored in a database, even after termination of the relationship, by Ascertus. You can ask us at any time for details of the information we hold about you.
3. Ascertus aggregate information on the pages consumers’ access or visit, for the purposes of improving the content of our Website. This is not disclosed or shared with other organisations for commercial purposes. This information will only be disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our Website.
4. Ascertus and its affiliates will use your information for the purpose of administering our relationship with you, such as: processing your requests, providing you with information about our services and for auditing usage of the site. If you wish us to cease processing the information we have about you, or have any concerns, please send an appropriate request by e-mail to email@example.com
6. We have implemented reasonable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss. However we cannot guarantee that these will be effective, but Ascertus will comply with all security measures legally set forth.
7. You have a right to request a copy of the personal information Ascertus holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please address requests by post to:Office 412, 1 Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BW, UK